|Client||MRP Industrial/The Conlan Company|
|Project Dates||December 2021 - Present|
|Location||Port Deposit, MD|
|Engineer||Bohler and Kleinfelder|
DXI has been awarded the Bainbridge Naval Training Center re-development project. The site located in historic Port Deposit Maryland will see a re-development of the existing 1,100 acres and make way for 3.7 million square feet of logistics and distribution space on 440 acres under Phase 1 of this project.
Currently DXI is operating 4 underground utility crews and 9 grading crews that are moving an average of 20,000 cubic yards of dirt every day. DXI is excited to be part of another revitalization project that brings businesses and jobs to the area and utilizes an existing historic property such as Bainbridge.
• 1,100 Acres
• 3.7 million Sq/Ft of Logistics and Distribution
• Phase (1) 440 Acres
• 2.1 million cubic yards of dirt moved
• 10,000 feet of sanitary sewer piping installed
• 30,000 feet of water main piping installed
• 23,000 linear feet of storm drain installed
• 178,000 tons of stone placement
• 65,000 tons of base asphalt installed
• 23,000 tons of surface asphalt installed
• 4 underground utility crews
• 9 grading crews
• 20,00 cubic yards of dirt moved daily
Ready to start your next project? Email [email protected] to get in touch with us, and we’ll respond as soon as possible.